Who is the Administrator of your personal data and how can you contact him?
The administrator of personal data collected on the Website is MEETING15 Kabushiki Kaisha with its registered office in Japan 104-0031 Tokyo Chuo-ku Kyobashi 2-2-1 Kyobashi Edogrand 26f
When and what data we collect?
MEETING15 service may collect Users' data at various stages of using the Website/Platform, in particular: during the registration of the User's account, logging into the Website/Platform, automatically during the visit to the Website/Platform.
Depending on the event in which the User participates, the MEETING15 website/platform may collect the following Users' data: name, surname, e-mail address, password, position, organization, telephone number, industry, certificate or trade or professional authorization number, correspondence address.
The Administrator may also collect Users' data in connection with the User's contacting the administrator via email, by filling out the contact form or by e-mail.
For what purpose and on what basis are personal data used?
Users' personal data are processed on the basis of & according with APPI (Act on the Protection of Personal Information) for the purposes of providing services provided via MEETING15 Website/Platform and/or presenting a cooperation offer, as well as in order to implement the legitimate interest by the administrator in connection with replying to a message sent to the administrator by the User.
Based on personal data, no automated decisions will be taken against you, including decisions resulting from profiling.
Is providing personal information necessary?
Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to enable the use of MEETING15 services and/or to contact the administrator.
How long are your personal data processed?
Personal data is processed in connection with:
- presentation of the cooperation offer: for the duration of its validity and - in the case of concluding a contract based on the prepared offer - for the time necessary to demonstrate the correctness of performance of obligations under this contract (time limitation of claims);
- implementation of the contract (implementation of the MEETING15 service): for the time necessary for the performance of the contract, and then for the time necessary to demonstrate the correctness of performance of obligations under this contract (time limitation of claims);
- contact between the User and the administrator: for the time necessary to respond to the User's message.
Who has access to your personal data?
Access to your personal data have Event Organizers to which you have access and in which Event Organizers participate, and recipients who help us maintain the ICT system used to operate the Website/Platform.
What rights do you have as subjects of personal data?
You have the right to:
- access to your personal data (i.e. checking which data is processed by the administrator, obtaining copies thereof, as well as obtaining information about what purpose and on what legal basis the administrator processes the data of a specific User, to whom they are shared and when they will be deleted);
- request the correction and supplementation of personal data (if it turns out that they are incorrect or incomplete);
- transfer of personal data processed in an automated manner in connection with the implementation of the contract (that is, transfer of data in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format, e.g. txt, pdf, odt, doc., rtf., jpeg., xml, csv);
- request to limit data processing;
- submitting, due to your special situation, objection to the processing of personal data by the controller in order to implement a legally legitimate interest;
- request your data removal.
The rights referred to above can be used by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In connection with the processing of personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, which is the Personal Information Protection Commission.
Personal data safety:
In order to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data, the administrator has implemented procedures that allow access to data only to authorized persons and only to the extent that it is necessary due to the tasks performed by them. The administrator applies organizational and technical solutions to ensure the registration of operations on personal data and the traceability of persons performing these operations. The Administrator ensures that the entities cooperating with him guarantee that appropriate security measures are applied whenever they process personal data at the request of the administrator. The administrator monitors the adequacy of data security measures applied to the identified threats on a current basis.
- The website automatically collects in particular the IP address, browser type, operating system and information contained in cookie files.
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's device and are intended for using the websites of the service. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the device and a unique number.
- The administrator is the entity that places cookie files on the Website User's device and gains access to them.
Cookies are used to:
- adjusting the content of the Website to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the Website; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the User and properly display the website, according to his individual needs;
- create statistics that help to understand how Users use the Website, which allows improving its structure and content;
- maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his login and password on every subpage of the Website.
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- session and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser),
- permanent cookies are stored in the User's device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User,
- permanent cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website,
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website,
- performance cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of Website pages;
- functional cookies, allowing "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, eg in terms of the language or region of the User's origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc .;
- In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored in the User's device by default. Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser's settings or to inform them of each entry in the device of the Website User. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
- More information about cookies can be found in the "Help" section in the browser's menu.
- The Administrator reserves the right to change this Policy by publishing a new version of the Policy on the Website.